How we protect and handle sensitive data
For websites and web services we will only store personal information such as the IP address you connect from that are necessary to maintain the availability and security of the websites and web services.
If you submit personal data through any channel, we will securely process and store it for the purposes of providing the service to you, and as appropriate, improve the service. We will retain it only for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you or one year in accordance with our obligations to external security standards, whichever is longer.
If you provide us your email address when you enable a service or wearable, we will store it carefully so we can notify you about changes to your services. We will retain your email address for six months after the expected expiration of your service.
If you submit payment card information we will process it carefully and share it securely with the appropriate card scheme in accordance with their rules and PCI DSS, only for the purpose of enabling your service. We do not retain your payment card number after your service has been enabled.
Security in short
Full payment card information is never stored in our systems. Please do not send us your full payment card number by email.
We use hardware and software security mechanisms to make sure sensitive information is transmitted and stored securely, this includes your payment-related data. The data is encrypted from source to destination according to Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
Personal information Policy
Last updated: 2023-12-23
Fidesmo AB (“us”, “we”, or “our”) collects, shares and uses your personal information when you use Fidesmo products (the “Service”). By using the Service, you consent to our handling of your personal information.
What Personal Information
- Your name and contact information (e.g., email address, billing and shipping addresses).
- Payment card information which is only sent to your card’s issuing bank and the payment scheme, passing through our servers.
- Other service specific identification token (if you buy a service that uses an identification token).
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers).
- Fidesmo identification number that is present on the wearable device.
Who we may share the information with
- With banks and payment card schemes that issued your cards for authentication and fraud prevention purposes.
- With device manufacturers and service providers, to facilitate customer service and improve Fidesmo services.
- As required by applicable law or regulation.
We may use your information
- To provide the Fidesmo service.
- To prevent and detect fraud and other misconduct.
- To identify you when you initiate correspondence with Fidesmo.
- To inform you of Fidesmo services, deals, promotions, newsletters and service updates.
- Analyze usage data to improve Fidesmo services.
How we protect your Personal Information
Fidesmo AB is committed to provide the best level of security possible to make sure that it’s safe for you to use our service. Please note that there is no guarantee that information that is sent over the internet will not be intercepted and compromised, however, Fidesmo AB uses industry best practices to prevent this from happening.
Fidesmo AB services are developed and deployed according to Payment Card Industry standards. Our solution is PCI-DSS & PCI-CP compliant and we take every precaution to make sure your data is safe. Payment card information is never sent in clear text and strong encryption with hardware cryptographic key protections is used. Your full Payment card information is not stored and is used to transmit it to your Issuing bank.
Learn more about our certification here:
The PCI Security Standards Council https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
- You can ask if Fidesmo has any of your personal data.
- You can request a copy of your personal data in our care.
- You can request rectification or removal of your personal data; please note that erasing your personal data may disable the Fidesmo services delivered to your devices.
by writing an email to: GDPR.firstname.lastname@example.org
After checking your identity, Fidesmo will communicate/rectify/delete your personal information and notify you.
Last updated: 2023-12-29
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to collect usage statistics of the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/
What are necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional – The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-others – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other”.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
- lang – Used by our partner to store the human language selected in their settings.
- lissc – Used by our partner to ensure that there is a SameSite attribute.
- li_sugr – Used by our partner to suggest the identity of the user.
- bcookie – Used by our partner for browser identification to detect abuse on the platform
- lidc – Used by our partner for data center selection
- nQ_cookieId – used by our partner for marketing campaigns to suggest the identity of the visitor
- nQ_visitId – used by our partner for marketing campaigns to identify the session